Robbie has been in a shopping mood.
That means its only a matter of time before I get a package for a new party dress.
I’ve been sick all weekend and its not fun and its icky.
And I went to sneeze into a tissue and there was SNOT EVERYWHERE AND IT WAS GIANT AND IT WOULDNT GET OFF MEEEE.
I finally joined wattpad.
yay! Looking for fun people to follow <3
- Palmer: Oh, I didn't tell you the best part, I got searched on the base.
- Me: Really? Strip searched? Did they touch you in all the right spots?
- Palmer: HAHA, no. I guess it was a random search, and my brother outranks them, so he was yelling at them.
- Me: Did you tell them to touch you like Rob does?
- Palmer: I was too scared. I was just like: touch me wherever you want, just please put the rubber glove on.
Being told by a sales associate that I act like I’ve never been told no, then getting exactly the service I want makes me feel really good.
I know its presumptuous, but the idea that I have that strength and can carry myself like that makes me feel secure.
So apparently Tiffany’s will send your significant other a picture of a ring and your size…
I highly doubt I would ever get this ring, but it was gorgeous.
Oh, I don’t think I mentioned here that Robbie is ring shopping…
I have an overwhelming urge to write a love letter to my bed and my cat.
Three and a half more hours before I can see them.
I do terribly love my job.
Agitated gasps for breath and all.
I missed the solitude of death, and the warmth of life and being surrounded by every aspect therein.
I missed my C-bus, and I missed my life and I’m returning to a time when I was truly happy.
She missed me so much she decided to snuggle up to my shoes!